The City of Joplin is soliciting proposals for the redevelopment or repurposing of the former Joplin Public Library located at 302 S Main St. Joplin, MO 64801. This is a sealed bid process.
All RFP responses are due by February 1, 2023. All responses must be clearly marked "Joplin Library RFP" and received by mail to the City Managers Office: Attn: Tony Robyn 2nd Floor - 602 S Main St. Joplin, MO 64801. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal must include the following:
1. Offer Price for 302 S. Main St.
2. Description of Intended Use for the location
3. Any Proposed Incentives to be Requested of the City
4. Financial Pro-Forma for intended use
5. Company Background & Past History of Similar Projects
6. Description of Anticipated Economic Impact to Tax Jurisdictions
7. Optional: Respondents may be requested to do a 15 minute interview with City Council.
*Disclaimer: The City may require earnest money. A walk through of the property will be held at 10:00 am on November 9, 2022 and 10:00 am on December 7, 2022. Any
clarification or updates to this proposal will be posted by January 4, 2023.
Click here for more information about the property and the RFP.